Thursday, June 25, 2015

Springfield Extravaganza

Our show was well over a month ago, and I have finally found the time to sit down and post some pictures from the show.  I must admit, I did not take any of these photos.  I was so stressed from getting everything ready to go and set up that I totally forgot to take my camera.  These few photos were taken by my daughter and are from her Facebook page, Rustic Market.
 
Here we go - I'll let the photos do the talking . . . 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We sold about 95% of our merchandise, but have some beautiful things still left.  The smaller remaining items that can be shipped will be listed over time on my Etsy shop, which can be accessed at the top of my blog, just under the header.  My daughter is also listing some of the larger remaining items on her Facebook page. I'm also now making maps of states other than Ohio if anyone is interested.  If you don't see your state listed, please don't hesitate to ask.  They were big sellers at the show and make lovely gifts.
Linking with
~
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday
 

5 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Oh, my goodness, Cindy - her/your wares are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE that tall rusty plant stand, your Ohio map things and I think I spotted some tea things. All wonderful, yay - and sold almost everything? No kidding? I need to go to that next time! I went past Springfield on my way to Indianapolis recently. I can never seem to going past all those nifty Antiques and Flea Markets when they're open - either too early or too late.

Linda P said...

I spotted and loved that plant stand too! It's very distinctive. Glad you sold most of the items on display after all the hard work you and daughter put in.

My Garden Diaries said...

Goodness! You guys have been busy!!!! Look at all of this beauty my friend! Those maps are awesome! As are all of your furniture pieces! The vignettes are so pretty as well!! Just absolutely breathtaking my friend! I hope you are doing well and that your garden is blooming! And that those sweet chickens of yours are behaving! Do you have anymore shows coming up??? Lovely weekend to you!! Nicole xo

Unknown said...

What a lovely shop! I see several rustic pieces I would love to bring home with me. Congratulations on a successful day!
xo Sally

June said...

Cindy, you girls always find such wonderful things for your markets. Lucky shoppers over there, I would say! Such great things to offer up to everyone.
I hope your summer is going well. Things here are going good and hot :)))
sending hugs...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...